Skip to content
WHAT IS STEP?
- The Secure Tribometry Evaluation Platform (STEP), from Safe Space Ingenuity, revolutionizes slip testing through computer generated diagrams, which helps users discern where flooring surfaces require immediate attention
- STEP also generates a statistical analysis and history of all slip testing results. Combining the Bluetooth technology of the BOT-3000E with our STEP software gives clients the ability to compile all data into a detailed summary report with pictures, graphs, and test analysis for each account
- This report is reviewed and generated by certified third-party walkway safety specialists from Safe Space Ingenuity, who are trained to analyze risk exposure according to relevant industry standards
THE BENEFITS OF STEP
- STEP gives risk managers the visibility to measure program effectiveness
- STEP replaces manual processes and reduces administrative burdens
- STEP is designed to make Floor Safety Management Programs more efficient and effective
- STEP creates a culture of accountability
- STEP organizes your company to be compliant with the ANSI A326.3 Standard
- Simple, Affordable and Proven
HOW STEP WORKS?
- STEP is a cloud-based, mobile software solution that organizes your entire Floor Safety Management Program in one easy to use system
- All dynamic coefficient of friction measurements and documentation is stored in a single location, available to any field agent with an internet connected device
- Accounts can be set up in minutes. Clients input specific information about sites and employees, and once testing is complete an audit report can be generated quickly and easily
- Clients can document and perform audits from their smartphone or tablet
WHAT DOES STEP DO?
- STEP utilizes Bluetooth to connect to the RSI BOT-3000E
- STEP helps to minimize user error with regard to data collection and compliance to industry standards
- STEP compiles data in real time, stores data securely, and retrieves data for statistical analytics
- STEP is available for both Android and iOS capable devices